Printable Heat Shrink Tubing
Printable heat shrink tubing is used for marking, which is why its also referred to as a printable number tube, marking tube, or printable sleeve. This tubing is used to distinguish between different lines for easy maintenance and management of printed information on the heat shrink tube after surface treatments.
- Used in the manufacturing of high-speed railways, subways, rail motor coaches and tanks.
- Used in the manufacturing of aircraft and aerospace.
- Used in the manufacturing of ships and submarines.
- Used for the installation and maintenance of electric circuits, concealed power cables and information lines in general manufacturing, master control rooms and workshops.
- Used for the installation and maintenance of electric circuits, water pipes, gas pipes, telephone distribution boxes and computer meter reading distribution boxes in tall buildings and social houses.
- Used for the installation and maintenance of optical fiber cables and program-controlled branch boxes.
- Used for the installation and maintenance of bank risk management information systems (RMIS).
Features: Great anti-pollution ability and print persistence.
- Heat Shrink Wire Marker, Printable Heat Shrink Tubing
3:1 printable heat shrink tubing, with a product ID of CYG-MT, is designed to meet the high performance identification requirements for cables and equipment in a variety of manufacturing applications. Because the main material is a radiated cross linked modified polyolefin ...
- Heat Shrink Wire Marker, Flame Retardant Printable Heat Shrink Tubing
Flame retardant printable heat shrink tubing, with a product ID of CYG-MT (HX), features an excellent performance for UV resistance, and is designed to meet high performance identification requirements for cable manufacturers in closed or poorly ventilated environments.
- Cable Marker Tags
Printable cable label and wire markers, with a product ID of CYG-MT (TAG), is designed to meet the high performance identification requirements for cable manufacturers and is used in environmental temperature ranges of - 55 ℃ to 135 ℃. The print material meet the requirements of SAE-AS-81531MIL-STD-202F standards ...
Shown above are three types of printable heat shrink tubing acting as cable and wire markers. The tubing is suitable for use in a temperature range of -55 to 135 degrees. Each heat shrink tube is made in full accordance with UL224 and MIL standards. As a reliable heat shrink tubing manufacturer with more than 25 years of experience, we also offer customization services for heat shrinkable products.